Ultrasonic Engineer PLASTICS, IL
Be an ultrasonic educator, bringing first-hand technical process to customers.
As our Bartlett, IL based Ultrasonic Engineer in our PLASTICS division, your primary objective will be providing onsite technical expertise to our customers allowing them to effectively and successfully utilize our equipment. This entails having an extensive grasp of all aspects within ultrasonic welding; maintaining equipment, application development and technical support.
- An Associate/BS in engineering / technical for electrical or mechanical field is required
- Mechanical and electrical skills are required
- Experience in servicing and troubleshooting of manufacturing equipment preferred. Consideration given to candidates that can demonstrate they have considerable mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to give technical presentations and conduct technical training and seminars
- Additional language skills a plus (German, Spanish)