Converters from Herrmann Ultraschall are designed for the specific conditions in packaging applications. Thanks to the robust design, devised for high dynamics, it is possible to join thin films with hard coupling even in applications that require high sealing forces. The sophisticated cooling concept ensures repeatable and consistent operation, even in high cycle rates and continuous applications.
- 20 kHz, 30 kHz, and 35 kHz
- With and without a retaining collar, matching the bearing type
- Cooling for uniform performance
- Reliable four-disk piezo technology
- Rigid decoupling principle allows for high axial and transverse forces
The anvil is the counterpart of the sonotrode and is therefore exposed to comparable stresses. The basic prerequisites for the highest quality sealing results are a contour precisely adjusted to the application and highest plane parallelism. Thanks to its many years of experience in the design, manufacturing, and coating of anvils, Herrmann Ultraschall offers components of the highest quality.
- High-precision manufacturing
- Anti-wear protective coating
- Customized hermetic seal contours optimized for the packaging material
In the packaging industry, hygienic requirements are often a major priority. A special protection tube system was developed for applications on machines in environments with high sanitation requirements. Due to this design with an IP65 / IP67 rating, the components can be cleaned by means of a water jet or by immersion. High-quality quick-disconnect systems ensure fast assembly and disassembly of the entire stack.
- All supply lines routed together with additional mechanical protection
- Central male connector for fast removal and assembly
- Use also in aseptic machinery (3A and EHEDG)