Sales Engineer PLASTICS, MI
Promote a unique technology for the PLASTICS industry. Join our sales team and expand our sales.
As our Michigan based Sales Engineer PLASTICS, your primary objective will be to generate revenue in your territory, from both new business and existing accounts. For success in this role you will demonstrate that you are able to discern key buying factors from the companies being targeted, know how to conduct a professional presentation with use of marketing materials, comprehend our technology, understand sales-related facts and are both capable and willing to set-up our machines Systems.
- Excellent technical sales skills with a minimum of 3 years’ sales experience in the capital equipment market
- A BS in an engineering-related field is preferred
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with the customers to establish Herrmann Ultrasonics not simply as a commodity supplier, but rather the technology leader and focus on selling technology advantages
- Ability to independently manage daily activities within the sales territory
- Effectively prospect and focus on generating new business
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to give technical presentations and conduct technical seminars
- Knowledge of automotive industry preferable