Technical Sales Coordinator NW, IL
Support our outside sales engineers with your organizational skills and nonwovens industry Expertise.
As our Bartlett, Illinois-based Technical Sales Coordinator for our NONWOVENS Division, your primary mission will be to support Sales Engineers. You will do this by providing quotes and following up and providing customers with assistance. You should be able to identify prospects, develop new accounts and deepen relationships within current ones. Your experience and successful track record in business growth, quote achievement and engagement with customers will be crucial to your success. You’ll tap into your keen abilities to learn technology and master the value proposition pitch for our suite of products. We’ll rely on you to continuously build and maintain an in-depth knowledge of Herrmann Ultrasonic’s products, partners and markets.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop a rapport with the customers and the inside support team
- Independently manage daily activities
- Technical experience is a plus
- Effectively prospect and focus on generating new business
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- A technical degree is preferred, but not required