Herrmann Ultrasonics is part of the Industry Consortium for Advanced Technical Training (ICATT).
The need for technological based proficiency has lead Herrmann Ultrasonics, Inc. to embrace the ICATT Apprenticeship Program. This education system is benchmarked on the German Dual Education System which is an educational model developed in conjunction with technology leaders. It combines practice, theory and work experience and the model follows a Standard Curriculum which was aligned to educational standards in Germany. Every apprentice is part of on the job training at Herrmann Ultrasonics. The theoretical training takes place at Elgin Community College. The curriculum is tailored to the needs of Herrmann Ultrasonics as well as the associate's degree.
- Gain skills for an in-demand profession
- Earn a debt-free associate degree
- Receive an industry-aligned education combined with hands-on training
- Obtain national and international credentials
- Increase your salary and advance your career