We welcome you to manage the Boston, MA territory when you join the fascinating world of ultrasonics. As a Sales Engineer in our growing PLASTICS division, you will be responsible for expanding the sales portfolio and for the care of existing relationships / projects within your territory. To our customers you are the face of the company; this consists of contributing to the success of a project as well as maintaining responsibility for customer satisfaction, becoming their trusted advisor. Our advanced CRM system allows you to manage the territory successfully, aiding with consistent market research and competitive analyses. We provide you with the fundamental tools that will lead you to create and promote our message clearly. By organizing customer meetings and running technical seminars out of Saab (Mark & Elisia) Emerging Technologies & Innovation Center (ETI) at UMASS Lowell, you support the advancement of ultrasonics and its key benefits.
- Sales experience in capital equipment > 3 years
- Education in an engineering-related field
- Ability to quickly develop rapport with customers
- Present technical content with enthusiasm and expert Knowledge
- Motivation and drive to push projects forward to achieve results
Come navigate our sales team through the world of ultrasonics out of our modern North American headquarters in Bartlett, IL. As the TSS, you will be responsible for offering support to the sales and service team by providing inside sales assistance with quoting, planning sales and service trips, organization of samples and following up with customers. To our customers you will become their trusted advisor and to the team you will be an integral part of keeping them on track and organized. Our advanced CRM system will allow you to manage projects successfully, aiding with consistent market research and inputting orders. We provide you with the fundamental tools that will lead you to create and promote our message clearly; ongoing educational classes, onsite will help you gain in-depth knowledge of our products, partners and markets.
- Experience with CRM / ERP Software
- Technical experience and/or a Technical degree is preferred, but not required
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Use your elevated organization skills to independently manage daily activities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Based out of MI you will be responsible for providing onsite technical expertise to customers allowing them efficient and successful utilization of our equipment. You are instrumental in the customers overall perception of ultrasonics and Herrmann as a company, becoming their trusted adviser. You possess the critical ingenuity to maintain equipment and to assist with application development. The global PLASTICS engineering team will provide you with support on your new and existing Projects.
- 3 years’ technical and mechanical experience, preferably in plastics industry
- Bachelor degree in electrical or mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatics, and basic PLC Knowledge
- Experience in servicing or trouble-shooting manufacturing Equipment
- Additional language skills (German, Spanish)
Come manage the day-to-day activities of our accounting and human resource departments out of our modern North American headquarters in Bartlett, IL. As a multi-tasking administrator, you are no stranger to juggling multiple tasks. This position will require you to be accurate and timely with processing of invoices from vendors, while also providing assistance with the management of employee benefits. We provide you with the fundamental tools that will lead you to create and promote our message clearly; ongoing onsite educational classes will help you gain in-depth knowledge of our products, partners and markets. Our advanced CRM and abas systems will also allow you to manage projects successfully. You will be instrumental in daily processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Has working knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices
- Has excellent critical thinking as well as analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: key understanding of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and high – degree of knowledge in Excel
- High standards of confidentiality to handle sensitive information