Based out of MI you will be responsible for providing onsite technical expertise to customers allowing them efficient and successful utilization of our equipment. You are instrumental in the customers overall perception of ultrasonics and Herrmann as a company, becoming their trusted adviser. You possess the critical ingenuity to maintain equipment and to assist with application development. The global PLASTICS engineering team will provide you with support on your new and existing Projects.
- 3 years’ technical and mechanical experience, preferably in plastics industry
- Bachelor degree in electrical or mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of electrical, pneumatics, and basic PLC Knowledge
- Experience in servicing or trouble-shooting manufacturing Equipment
- Additional language skills (German, Spanish)
Come manage the day-to-day activities of our accounting and human resource departments out of our modern North American headquarters in Bartlett, IL. As a multi-tasking administrator, you are no stranger to juggling multiple tasks. This position will require you to be accurate and timely with processing of invoices from vendors, while also providing assistance with the management of employee benefits. We provide you with the fundamental tools that will lead you to create and promote our message clearly; ongoing onsite educational classes will help you gain in-depth knowledge of our products, partners and markets. Our advanced CRM and abas systems will also allow you to manage projects successfully. You will be instrumental in daily processes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field
- Has working knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices
- Has excellent critical thinking as well as analytical skills
- Minimum 3 years of related experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: key understanding of Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and high – degree of knowledge in Excel
- High standards of confidentiality to handle sensitive information