Name and contact details of the controller (Art. 13(1a) of the GDPR)
Herrmann Ultraschalltechnik GmbH & Co. KG
Name and contract details of the data protection officer (Art. 13(1b) of the GDPR)
Personal responsibility: Mr. Marc Menz
Purpose and legal bases of data processing (Art. 13(1c) of the GDPR)
- Handling and answering inquiries by interested parties (Art. 6(1f) of the GDPR*)
- Inspection of sanction lists (Art. 6(1c) of the GDPR in conjunction with Regulation (EC) No 2580/2001 against certain persons and entities with a view to combating terrorism and Regulation (EC) No 881/2002 against certain persons and entities associated with Osama bin Laden, the Al-Qaida and the Taliban)
- Creation of offers for interested parties (Art. 6(1f) of the GDPR*)
- Conclusion of purchase contracts (Art. 6(1f) of the GDPR*)
- Compliance with a legal obligation (Art. 6(1c) of the GDPR)
- Order processing and delivery (Art. 6(1c) of the GDPR)
- Handling of complaints (Art. 6(1c) of the GDPR)
- Performance of marketing measures (Art. 6(1f) of the GDPR)
- Performance of email marketing measures (Art. 6(1a) of the GDPR and Art. 6(1f) of the GDPR in conjunction with Sec. 7(3) of the UWG [German Transformation Act])
Interest of the controller upon weighing of interests (Art. 13(1d) of the GDPR)*
- Economic interest in conclusion and business relationship
- Performance of direct marketing measures
- Assertion of legal claims and defense in legal disputes
- Ensuring the IT security and IT operation of the company
- Prevention of criminal acts
- Measures to control the business and to further develop services and products
Recipients or categories of recipients of personal data (Art. 13 (1e) of the GDPR)
Authorities, banks, auditors, software manufacturers, affiliated companies, disposal service providers.
Transfer to non-EU countries (Art. 13(1f) of the GDPR)
No data will be transferred to non-EU countries.
Storage period pursuant to the statutory retention periods (Art. 13(2a) of the GDPR)
The personal data will generally only be erased within ten years after the termination of the contractual relationship, or earlier if an interested party does not become a customer.
Right to information, rectification, erasure, restriction, data portability and objection (Art. 13(2b) of the GDPR)
You as a data subject shall have the right, at any time, to information, rectification and erasure of your data and restriction of the processing and a right for data portability. Please contact the responsible person set out under the contact details provided.
Right to object (Art. 21(1) of the GDPR)
Insofar as your data are processed to fulfill legitimate interests (purposes 1, 3, 4 and 8), you have the right to object to such processing at any time by contacting our contact, if reasons arise from your special circumstances that are opposed to such data processing. We will then discontinue the processing, unless it serves predominantly interests worth protecting on our part.
Right to withdrawal (Art. 13(2c) of the GDPR)
Insofar as you haven given your consent to the processing of your data (purpose 9), you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. This shall not affect the lawfulness of processing until such time. Please contact the responsible person set out under the contact details provided.
Right to lodge a complaint (Art. 13(2d) of the GDPR)
You as a data subject may lodge complaints, at any time, before the competent Landesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz und die Informationsfreiheit (state officer for data protection and information freedom) of the German federal state of Baden-Wuerttemberg.
Requirement to provide personal data (Art. 13(2e) of the GDPR)
The data collected are necessary for answering inquiries of interested parties, to create offers, to conclude purchase contracts and for business operation.