Powerful ultrasonic generators for intermittent applications - the digital ULTRAMETAL product series is available in the frequencies of 20 kHz and 35 kHz with a power range from 1200 W to 6200 W. Programmable ramp-up and ramp-down times and continuously adjustable weld amplitudes are just some of the features of this product line. The ultrasonic generator ULTRAMETAL digital is used in all Herrmann Ultraschall series machines and systems.
Recording, archiving, and analyzing more than 150 parameters with every weld process:
- Real-time visualization of weld process graphs and trend diagrams
- Communication of status information, measured values, limits, and parameters in MES systems via Ethernet (UDP)
- Export of selected process data and weld graph data into the file system for further processing (CSV, ASCII formats)
- Plug & Record: Connect with the network and simultaneously record process data from up to 16 generators of the ULTRA-X generation
- 100% data safety through continuous recording with monitored data buffering
- Fast navigation through previously archived data
The DataRecorder software can be used with all ultrasonic generators of the ULTRA-X generation.